We trust that the information we provide is clear but at the same time we welcome your questions and comments.
Please be assured that Prepaid24 will never make personal information available to any third party without your prior consent.
What and how do we collect information?
There are different ways in which we collect information:
Personal detail required at registration
When you register with Prepaid24, you provide us with certain personal information to enable us to process your transaction and provide you with personal and efficient support. This information includes:
- Your name, language preference as well as contact details (email address and cellular number) which is used primarily to communicate the result of your transaction to you.
- Security detail. In addition, your ID number and your PP24Profile password links your personal detail to the transaction database, and assists us in ensuring that your confidential information and transactions are kept secure.
- Your product device detail (i.e. your electricity meter number) is associated to your records purely to fulfil your transaction
Technical transaction related detail
No matter who you interact with, whenever you use a website, mobile application or other internet service, certain information almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The following information enables us to explore the opportunities in the market and provide you with innovative products and services. The information cannot be linked to you personally
- Information about your device – we may also collect information about the device you’re using in order to be able to improve your experience (This could include type, operating system, settings and crash data). Please check your device manufacturer or software provider’s policies to know more about what device specific information are made available.
- Market research - Online advertising intermediaries typically share information on ads run by us to audit the delivery and performance and/or to improve those ads. This information may include whether clicks on ads led to registrations or a list of criteria to use in targeting ads.
How do you change and update your detail, request removal from mailing list or deactivate your registration?
You can update or change your information at any time by logging into MyPP24Profile on our site and viewing your "Profile Information" or “Preference” and other account settings. Should you be unable to log in, contact our Support Online. We will be happy to assist you in reviewing, updating or removing information as appropriate. We may still retain your information on our database however, to resolve disputes and due to technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity and operation of our websites and systems.
What is Prepaid24’s liability?
Prepaid24 understands the importance of keeping your information safe and secure. To this end we have and will continue to improve our efforts to protect your personal information and ensure the security of our systems. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. We cannot guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. We cannot assume responsibility or liability for unauthorized access to our servers and systems.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page and notify you of such changes in the PP24Profile message section. By continuing to use Prepaid24 after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If we make significant changes, we will provide you with more prominent notice or get your consent as required by law.